Infrastructure, Engineering & Construction
The Ferguson Partners infrastructure, engineering & construction practice helps clients face a progressively transforming environment driven by globalization, greater project complexity and scope, labor shortages, fluctuating energy prices, rising interest rates, and the integration of climate change and sustainability planning.
The infrastructure, engineering and construction industries have a profound impact on our daily lives and account for a substantial percentage of the world’s gross domestic product. It is estimated these sectors will make up more than 13% of the world’s GDP in 2020. Recent investment trends and fundraising activity show that as pension funds, private equity firms, and global banks continue to acquire/finance infrastructure assets and manage their ongoing operations, the need for professionals who invest in, advise on, finance, manage, and develop the utilities, transportation, infrastructure, and social assets continues to grow.
We have extensive experience supporting global clients within these inter-related industries and our committed senior partners bring a wealth of expertise and category-specific knowledge to leaders across the spectrum of these businesses.
We also partner with clients through our leadership consulting practice and FPL Associates to offer:
Who We Serve
- Infrastructure Investing/Financing (Pension Funds, Global Banks/Investment Banks, and Private Equity Funds)
- Energy: Renewable Energy, Energy Storage, Cleantech, Utilities, Power Generation
- Transport (Airports, Ports, Mass Transit, Railways, and Roads)
- Telecom, Digital Infrastructure
- Impact Investing, Social Infrastructure
- Engineering and Construction, Operating Companies, Equipment Suppliers
- Consultants and Advisors