FPL regularly conducts surveys on compensation practices in specific sectors of real estate as well as across the industry as a whole. As part of our commitment to identifying best practices and trends in the real estate enterprise environment, and as a further service to the industry, our surveys encompass a wide variety of topics including compensation levels and program design/structure, benefits design and administration, Board practices, industry hiring trends, and organizational assessments. The resulting survey reports provide an important comparative benchmarking source for participants to assess their standing in the marketplace. These surveys support our industry-leading databases and project work throughout the company.
We also partner with many trade associations to conduct annual industry-specific surveys. Through these surveys we are able to penetrate all areas of the real estate industry and aim to capture not only positional compensation data, but also key industry and compensation design trends.
Associations with whom we currently partner include:
- National Association of Real
Estate Investment Managers
- REALPAC (Real Property Association of Canada)
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA)
- Asian Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles (ANREV)
- CoreNet Global
I am text block. Click edit button to change this text.
Examples of industry-leading surveys include:
- NAREIM/FPL Global Management
- FPL Office & Industrial Organization Benchmarking Survey
- FPL Mortgage Finance Operational Benchmarking Survey
- FPL Multi-family Organization Benchmarking Survey
- FPL Retail Organization Benchmarking Survey
- Quarterly Real Estate Roundtable Sentiment Surveys
- FPL Hiring Survey
- FPL Diversity & Inclusion Survey
For more information on the survey practice or the surveys we conduct, please contact Sonya Nicks at
+1 312 893 2324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.